Rosecrance Lakeview Chicago Addiction Treatment
Chicago‘s Drug Abuse Rehab: Inpatient Treatment & Outpatient Addiction Recovery
A Chicago recovery center for the Greater Chicago community.
A community resource for those seeking recovery in Chicago.
Our new Chicago Rosecrance Lakeview location is designed to serve multiple needs for those with substance abuse disorders; offering an outpatient counseling center open to the community, and a structured recovery residence specializing in serving young adults and adults in Chicago.
Decades of experience in addiction treatment tell us that long-term recovery is fostered by certain elements:
- Quality, evidence-based drug abuse treatment programs
- A structured and supportive sober living environment
- Personal accountability
- Life and career coaching for clients
- Guidance in goal setting
The Rosecrance Lakeview campus incorporates all of these elements into the Launch for Life program, a new model for structured recovery living in sobriety.
Adult & young adult substance abuse treatment in Chicago
Outpatient, long and short-term residential treatment
- Chicago & Chicago Suburbs
- Young Adults
- Residential/Inpatient Treatment
- Addiction Treatment
- Sober Living
- Drug Addiction Recovery
- Outpatient/IOP Treatment
- Alumni Recovery Support Services
Chicago IL 60613
Chicago outpatient counseling center
The first floor is where Rosecrance and the surrounding community come together. In our outpatient counseling center, we offer the full continuum of care, including a Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP), intensive outpatient substance abuse treatment (IOP) and aftercare individual and group sessions.
Recovery Services in Chicago:
- Individual and family counseling with licensed recovery professionals
- Family recovery programs
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Residential/Inpatient addiction treatment programs
- Assertive linkages for psychiatry support and services
Recovery housing/Sober living for Chicago
Rosecrance Lakeview short and long-term recovery housing is designed for both adults and young adults seeking a structured, sober environment to further their recovery.
Clients who live in the recovery home may also engage in clinical services.
Launch to Life
Often, young adults with alcoholism or drug abuse histories have struggled with independence. For many of these men and women, addiction has derailed plans for college or work, and delayed development of the life skills necessary for independent living.
The Launch to Life program at Rosecrance Lakeview is carefully designed to fill the growing need for licensed recovery housing, complementing it with proven strategies and programming to help residents successfully make the transition from adolescence to adulthood.
Chicago Rehab Treatment Services:
- Life skills building
- Budget planning
- Academic coaching
- Weekly in-house peer group meetings
- 12-Step support and participation
- Career counseling
- Community services opportunities
- Planned sober recreation activities
12-Step meetings on site are available to all clients in clinical services, residents and the community.