The Rosecrance Naperville/Warrenville outpatient clinic offers expanded substance use and mental health treatment services and support for teens, young adults, adults, and families under the guidance of our quality, caring team of behavioral health professionals.
Our programs provide evidence-based therapies in an environment that fosters lasting recovery.
Levels of care and support include:
- Intensive outpatient (IOP) and low-intensity outpatient (LIOP) treatment for substance use disorders
- Individual and family counseling for substance use and mental health concerns on-site and through Rosecrance Virtual
- Prevention and early intervention education for teens with substance use concerns
- Family education and support through Rosecrance Virtual
- Alumni support and engagement for adults
Rosecrance is in network with most insurance plans and has been recognized for excellence by major insurers such as Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, and Optum.
Learn more about other Rosecrance convenient Chicagoland locations offering free, confidential consultations.
About Rosecrance Naperville/Warrenville
Mental health and substance use treatment
- Chicago & Suburbs
- Young Adults
- Mental Health Treatment
- Individual Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Addiction Treatment
- Outpatient/IOP Treatment
- Outpatient/LIOP Treatment
- Prevention & Early Intervention
- Family Education & Support
- Alumni Recovery Support Services
Warrenville IL 60555