Quality Standards and Performance
We are committed to providing the highest level of care to our clients. Rosecrance conducts continual performance and procedure reviews that encompass every facet of the organization. This ongoing process helps us identify training and programming needs to enhances our goal of lifelong recovery.
Rosecrance complies with the HIPPA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996) rules, which enforce strict codes of confidentiality. Client information is shared only with authorized parties. Staff are required to sign confidentiality documentation upon hire.
- Gold Seal of Approval by the Joint Commission (TJC). Accredited since 1984.
Licensing and Affiliations
- Licensed and partially funded by the Illinois Department of Human Services/Division of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse and Department of Mental Health
- Certified Medicaid provider
- Approved by most insurance companies
- Member, Illinois Association for Behavioral Health (IABH) and the National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers (NAATP)
- Affiliated with University of Illinois College of Medicine in Rockford
- Affiliated with Northern Illinois University College of Health and Human Sciences
- Affiliated with Northern Illinois Conference
- Affiliated with Rockford Health Council
- Affiliated with United Methodist Church and United Methodist Association Health and Welfare Ministries
- Affiliated with United Way, United Way of the Rock River Valley and United Way of Boone County
- Affiliated with Rockford Chamber of Commerce, Roscoe Chamber of Commerce, Belvidere Chamber of Commerce, Crystal Lake Chamber of Commerce, and McHenry Chamber of Commerce.
- Affiliated with National Council
- Affiliated with Crusader Community Health
- Affiliated with McHenry County Mental Health Board