Rosecrance recently appointed Mike Reynolds as a new Community Relations Coordinator. Reynolds will be assigned to the Siouxland-region, served by Rosecrance affiliate, Jackson Recovery Centers.
The Rosecrance Community Relations team assists with information regarding program and services, scheduling of assessments, contacting other resources, and navigating progress. These individuals are skilled in:
- Communicating with families in crisis
- Finding referral sources within the community
- Gathering information that may assist in better serving clients
- Providing training/education in topics of interest
- Conducting family education workshops
Reynolds received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Human Relations & Management from Doane University in 1990. Reynolds is a certified Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselor (CADC) in the state of Iowa. Most recently, he served as Program Manager for Jackson Recovery Centers for the past 6 years. Additionally, he has worked in the behavioral health field for 40 years, serving in various capacities.