Rosecrance recently appointed Jami Ditto as a new Community Relations Coordinator in the Rockford region.
The Rosecrance Community Relations team assists with information regarding program and services, scheduling of assessments, contacting other resources, and navigating progress. These individuals are skilled in:
- Communicating with families in crisis
- Finding referral sources within the community
- Gathering information that may assist in better serving clients
- Providing training/education in topics of interest
- Conducting family education workshops
Ditto is a Community Relations Coordinator with Rosecrance. She is based out of Rosecrance Harrison Campus in Rockford, IL. She has her BA in Psychology from Columbia College and her MS in Psychology with a specialization in Social Psychology from Walden University. She is also a Certified Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Counselor (CADC). Prior to her community relations role she supervised the access department overseeing switchboard, the clinical call center, assessments, and admissions. She began with Rosecrance in 2013.