Addiction Recovery Treatment Centers in Western Iowa | Rosecrance Jackson
Please visit rosecrancejackson.org or call (866) 330-8729 for more information about all of the rehab programs and addiction treatment services that Rosecrance Jackson Centers offers to the residents of Woodbury county and Plymouth county.
Rosecrance Jackson Centers was established in 1976 by Dr. W.L. Jackson and his wife Marienne. It is the largest not-for profit addiction treatment program in the state of Iowa. Rosecrance Jackson provides a full continuum of care to more than 4,000 children, adolescents and adults per year and is accredited by Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). Rosecrance Jackson also provides primary substance abuse prevention and education services to more than 20,000 people per year.
Western Iowa‘s addiction recovery Jackson Centers offer behavioral health services for children, teens, adolescents,young adults and adults. Rosecrance Jackson provides adolescent and adult alcohol and drug assessments, including screening for co-occurring mental and physical health concerns. Additionally, Rosecrance Jackson provides specialty services for children, process addiction treatment, medical and psychiatric services, OWI/DUI assessments, consultations, and daily walk-in appointments.
Through its adolescent services, Rosecrance Jackson offers residential, IOP/outpatient and residential crisis stabilization treatment.
- Evidence-based substance use and co-occurring disorder treatment
- Detoxification and stabilization
- On-site (Western Iowa) psychiatric services to help children with co-occurring/COD treatment and mental health issues in Western Iowa
- On-site (Western Iowa) professional medical care
- Trauma-informed care
- Treatment plan and treatment stay designed around the specific needs of the individual and family
- Structured gender-specific treatment with individual and group therapy
- On-site (Western Iowa) accredited schooling to maintain education
- We are a Psychiatric Medical Institute for Children (PMIC) provider
Adult services include inpatient/residential, outpatient/IOP, and transitional living in rehabilitation and recovery.
- Individual, Group, Family, and Multi-family Therapy in and near Sioux City
- Medication-assisted treatment to assist with detoxification and cravings
- Psychiatric services to help with depression, anxiety, or other mental health issues
- On-site (Western Iowa) medical care and psychiatric care (Sioux City office only)
- On-site (Western Iowa) child care during primary treatment hours (Sioux City office only)
- Relapse Prevention Services
- Gender Specific Group Therapy
- Aftercare/Continuing Care—for people who have completed primary recovery treatment and need some additional support
For more information, please visit ROSECRANCEJACKSON.org, our Sioux City recovery treatment website.
Addiction treatment for adults and adolescents
Residential and Outpatient Treatment
Recovery Treatment in Western Iowa
- Sioux City, Iowa
- Cherokee, IA
- Denison, IA
- Le Mars, IA
- Spencer, IA
- Sheldon, IA
Recovery Treatment Ages
- Young Adults
- Residential Treatment
- Addiction Treatment
- Mental Health Treatment
- Outpatient Treatment
- Drug Detoxification
Address in Iowa
Sioux City Iowa 51101