Rosecrance Jackson Centers
Rosecrance Jackson Centers was established in 1976 by Dr. W.L. Jackson and his wife Marienne. It is the largest not-for profit addiction treatment program in the state of Iowa. Rosecrance Jackson provides a full continuum of care to more than 4,000 children, adolescents and adults per year and is accredited by Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). Rosecrance Jackson also provides primary prevention and education services to more than 20,000 people per year.
Rosecrance Jackson Centers offers behavioral health services for children, adolescents and adults. Rosecrance Jackson provides adolescent and adult alcohol and drug assessments including screening for co-occurring mental and physical health concerns. Additionally, Rosecrance Jackson provides specialty services for children, treatment for process addictions, medical and psychiatric services, OWI/DUI assessments, consultations, and daily walk-in appointments.
Through its adolescent services, Rosecrance Jackson offers residential, outpatient and residential crisis stabilization treatment.
- Evidence-based substance use and co-occurring disorder treatment
- Detoxification and stabilization
- On-site psychiatric services to help children with co-occurring and mental health issues
- On-site professional medical care
- Trauma-informed care
- Treatment plan and treatment stay designed around the specific needs of the individual and family
- Structured gender-specific treatment with individual and group therapy
- On-site accredited schooling to maintain education
- We are a Psychiatric Medical Institute for Children (PMIC) provider
Adult services include residential, outpatient, and transitional living.
- Individual, Group, Family, and Multi-family Therapy
- Medication-assisted treatment to assist with detoxification and cravings
- Psychiatric services to help with depression, anxiety, or other mental health issues
- On-site medical and psychiatric care (Sioux City office only)
- On-site child care during primary treatment hours (Sioux City office only)
- Relapse Prevention Services
- Gender Specific Group Therapy
- Aftercare/Continuing Care—for people who have completed primary treatment and need some additional support
For more information, visit www.rosecrancejackson.org.
Addiction treatment for adults and adolescents
Residential and Outpatient
- Siouxland, Iowa
- Young Adults
- Residential Treatment
- Addiction Treatment
- Mental Health Treatment
- Outpatient Treatment
Sioux City Iowa 51101