Rosecrance’s evidence-based mental health treatment provides guidance and support to teens, young adults, adults, and families as they navigate behavioral health challenges.
Rosecrance is in network with most major employer-sponsored insurance plans to provide mental health services at many outpatient locations and through Rosecrance Virtual. Call 888.928.5278 to connect with the location that’s most convenient for you.
Our community mental health services are also available at locations where government-sponsored insurance and grant programs allow us to help more families who need mental health services for their loved ones.
Rosecrance focuses on screening, assessment, treatment, and recovery while supporting individuals and their loved ones with compassion, inclusion in the process, and reason for real hope. We do this by providing the most advanced, comprehensive diagnosis and treatment for mental health disorders.
Our staff includes board-certified psychiatrists and a full range of mental health clinicians and professionals who specialize in—and have a passion for—helping clients create a roadmap to accelerate progress and build skills to live life to the fullest.
With a long history of leadership in behavioral healthcare, Rosecrance offers care for mood disorders (including bipolar disorder and major depression), anxiety disorders, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and much more. We also specialize in treating people with dual-diagnoses, which is when alcohol and drug use occur with mood, anxiety, and other mental health disorders.
The broad range of mental health services offered by Rosecrance include:
- Individual and family therapy
- Psychiatric services and medication management
- Intensive outpatient and partial hospitalization programs (IOP, PHP)
- Specialized outpatient groups
- Virtual therapy
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) for major depressive and anxious depressive disorders in Illinois and Wisconsin
- Screening and assessments for mental health disorders
We use evidence-based therapeutic methods as part of the treatment process that include:
- Cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) designed to address symptoms of anxiety and depression by recognizing emotions and triggers and helping people develop coping skills to better manage mood and anxiety.
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) helping people manage intense emotions related to close relationships.
- Motivational interviewing that applies a collaborative, person-centered approach to strengthen motivation to change and improve using feedback and coaching.
Our outpatient locations allow individuals and their families to easily enter the Rosecrance care continuum for treatment at all levels, including residential, partial hospitalization, outpatient, and continuing care. Click a location below to learn more about individual site programs and services offered at individual sites.
Rosecrance Community Services