Drug & alcohol addiction treatment and mental health services for Chicago and in locations near Chicago
Rosecrance offers a full continuum of substance addiction rehabilitation services, including substance use prevention and addiction treatment, under the guidance of our caring staff of licensed treatment professionals. Our programs in the Chicagoland area provide evidence-based addiction rehab for substance use and mental health disorders in environments that foster lasting recovery.
Addiction treatment services offered in the Chicago and surrounding suburbs include:
- Confidential drug use, alcohol use, substance use evaluations (for you, individuals, families, friends of those in addiction)
- Prevention and early addiction intervention services in the Frankfort, La Grange, Chicago‘s Lakeview neighborhood, Naperville/Warrenville and Northbrook Illinois addiction rehab locations
- Chicago Adolescent Intensive Outpatient Treatment Programs (IOP) in the Frankfort, La Grange and Northbrook treatment locations
- Chicago Adult Intensive Outpatient Treatment Centers Programs (IOP) for addiction and alcoholism in our Chicago Lakeview addiction rehab treatment center, Frankfort, La Grange, and Northbrook, Illinois facilities
- Chicago Adult Partial Hospitalization Programs (PHP) at our Lakeview location
- Chicago addiction recovery, alcoholism treatment, substance use disorder & sober living/sobriety home for younger adults, students and adults at Lakeview Chicago
- Assistance to families who need help finding further addiction rehabilitation resources
- Presentations, training, and online recovery resources for professionals, community organizations, parents and students
- Drug screenings
Residential Drug Addiction Recovery Treatment and Mental Health Treatment Services
We also offer access to residential drug abuse treatment, mental health programs, and rehab treatment for co-occurring disorders just a short 90 minutes away from Chicago, in Rockford, IL. Our Griffin Williamson Campus offers residential rehabilitation treatment for teens, and our Harrison Campus offers residential addiction treatment for adults.