Rosecrance began offering services for teens at a new office that opened Monday, Jan. 21, 2013, in Pewaukee, Wis. Rosecrance Waukesha County is located at N27 W23957 Paul Road, Suite 101, Pewaukee. Rosecrance has long served residents of Waukesha County through residential services at adolescent and adult treatment campuses in Rockford, IL.
The local office in Pewaukee will provide a full continuum of outpatient services — from prevention and early intervention to treatment — to address the needs of families with adolescents. Services to be offered in Waukesha County include:
- Intensive Outpatient Program
- Continuing Care Group
- Confidential drug and alcohol evaluations
- Early intervention services
- Assistance to families who need help finding resources
- Prevention resources and presentations for parents and students
- Student Assistance Program for local schools
- Substance abuse awareness training and education for professionals, community organizations and parents
- Urine drug screens
Rosecrance President/CEO Philip W. Eaton said the organization has received an increasing number of calls for service from Wisconsin families in recent years. The new office will allow families to access services for their children close to home.
“We are excited to be able to offer an array of programs to help families deal with a critical issue – the health and safety of their children,” Eaton said. “We’re familiar to residents of Waukesha County, and we’re familiar with this area.
“This new office improves our ability to serve families at the very time they need help.”
For more a map of and directions to the Rosecrance Waukesha County Office, click here.