Working with adolescents is never a simple task as they represent an ever changing and increasingly complex population to effectively treat. The inaugural Rosecrance Adolescent Behavioral Health Symposium will bring together professionals seeking insight from experts in the field of adolescent behavioral health. Topics will include current and cutting edge treatment interventions for adolescents struggling with substance use, mental health, or eating disorders. Attendees will hear from speakers who represent expertise in their areas and will discuss best practices in evidence-based treatment. CEUs will be provided for attendees. Come join us for a day of informative and engaged discussions about adolescent behavioral health.
Presenters include nationally renowned speakers in the behavioral health field including:
- Thomas Wright, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Rosecrance
- Sara Becker, PhD, Assistant Professor, Brown University
- Jenny Conviser, PsyD, Founder & CEO, Ascend CHC
- Jason Relle, LCPC, Clinical Director, Rosecrance Griffin Williamson Campus
- Jacqueline Rhew, LCPC, CADC, Clinical Consultant for Amita Health/Alexian Brothers Behavioral Health Hospital
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Social Workers
- Physician Assistants
CEUs are available for LMFT, psychologists, counselors, social workers, and nurses. IAODAPCA CEUs and PDHs are also available.