The Rosecrance Foundation: Helping those in search of Recovery
Rosecrance is committed to ensuring excellence in the treatment of substance use and mental health disorders. The Rosecrance Foundation plays a key role in making this possible by raising funds that directly help us care for children, teens, adults and families. The Foundation’s efforts also help the Rosecrance organization as a whole to grow and thrive to offer lasting recovery to more individuals each year.
Generous donations from people like you save lives and make a real difference for individuals and families. Last year the Rosecrance Kinley Fund provided charity care to over 700 families and supported many important and innovative programs across our organization.
Donations may be designated to meet our greatest needs, or to support specific funds or programs, including:
- Charity care for adolescents and adults seeking treatment services
- Special programs and services for our most vulnerable clients
- Programs for veterans and first responders
- Capital needs and special projects
- The Rosecrance Kinley Fund
- The Rosecrance Endowment Fund
The Rosecrance Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) organization. Donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.